A new-generation AMM that provides a stable and secure price oracle, and offers the fairest token swap prices. We achieve this by doing the following:
- Built-in arbitrage feature right into swap transaction
- Split arbitrage profit between liquidity providers and traders
- Impose a Limited Price Impact mechanism on the price oracle
- Liquidity providers get compensated for their impermanent loss risk through profit splitting from built-in arbitraging
- Traders get compensated for price slippage through profit splitting from built-in arbitraging
- Built-in arbitrage and limited price impact oracle provides oracle consumer with more accurate on-chain oracle price
For our smart contract, we used hardhat as our development environment. We used Uniswap V2 through
@uniswap/v2-core js libraries to perform the built-in arbitrage.
For our frontend, we use Typescript and Next.js. In addition, we used Jupyter Notebook for our initial simulation, python scripting for our backtesting.