This app allows you to host your personal NFT gallery on your ENS domain.
For people who already have something on their ENS domains there is an option to host the gallery on a subdomain,
How does it work?
- User logins with his/her wallet
- If the user doesn't have ENS domain, there is an option to buy
- User selects preferred domain and has an option to setup
gallery.<select_domain> subdomain for the gallery
- The app uses a few providers to get NFT data from different chains (QuickNode, Covalent, NFTPort)
- User selects NFTs that he/she wants to show in his gallery
- Static page with selected NFTs is generated and deployed to IPFS
- IPFS URL is set as a content hash to the selected ENS domain/subdomain
- User can invite his/her web2 friends to visit his NFT gallery using
The project frontend is built using the Next.js framework.
The project utilizes ENS domains/sub-domain functionality to allow anyone to host a personal NFT gallery.
The data is fetched from a few different sources:
- owned by user ENS domains/sub-domains is fetched from TheGraph
- owned by user NFTs are fetched from different providers, as non of the providers returns easy-to-use data for different chains