F.A.S.T stands for Facial Address State Transfer.
It was inspired by a conversation at the hackathon, where someone remarked that it'd be cool to send money to someone's wallet address by just taking a picture of their face.
We took it on as a challenge, and decided to see if we could build it.
The core problems are quite simple:
- Web3 adoption is quite low due to reasonably technical barriers to entry.
- Users don't know their own address, and almost definitely don't know someone else's address.
Our hypothesis is that AI will enable super high distribution of web3 in the following ways:
- People will have an easier chat interface vs. hard to understand UX
- AI will enable better ways to link people to their addresses
F.A.S.T. is a Telegram bot made with the following technologies/products:
- Telegram (!)
- Image indexing tech 👀
- AWS S3 + DynamoDB + Lambda
- Vercel: To host our endpoints
- OpenZeppelin contracts: To deploy our NFT contracts
- Airstack: To enable our bot to (1) understand verified users & (2) create a social graph of interactions
- Polygon: Supports Mainnet!
- Linea/XDC: More chain support 👀
- SAFE: To enable vault creation for every address + gaslessly transfer tokens + allow for safer access in the future by linking with existing user addresses.
- ENS: To enable subdomains for verified users.
- Mask: To enrich information about social identities of the wallets on our platform.
This whole thing is quite a hack -- there's a lot of moving parts -- come find us IRL to talk about it...