🛠️ $1,000 for the 5 best projects that build something awesome using Chainlink!
Anything that came from the Chainlink Documentation counts, using Price Feeds, VRF, Automation or the newest Chainlink Functions!
- Chainlink Automation enables conditional execution of your smart contracts functions. Define the business rules, the trigger and what will happen.
- Chainlink VRF is the verifiable, tamper-proof random number generator for blockchain gaming and NFT projects. Any smart contract can get random values without compromising security or usability.
- Chainlink Proof of Reserve Feeds provides the status of the reserves for several assets in the same way as Price Feeds.
- Chainlink NFT Floor Pricing Feeds provides a conservative and risk averse floor price estimate for an NFT collection.
- Chainlink Data Feeds are the quickest way to connect your smart contracts to the real-world data such as asset prices, reserve balances, and L2 sequencer health.
- Chainlink Functions can help you to build a dApp that pulls (or pushes) data connecting to an external API, this could be a public or private API, a SaaS app, any IoT device, or an enterprise system. In addition to off-chain data, it could utilize off-chain computations on the data as well (for example, aggregate data and put on-chain or connect to decentralized storage systems such as IPFS).
You must use Chainlink to make a state change on the blockchain to be eligible.
Nice to have: how you use Chainlink in the project description.
It must be possible for the judges to find the Chainlink use in your code. Only the intention to use is not valid.
You must present your project for the Chainlink judges! Projects whose team does not present will not be evaluated.
✅ We will look at the following criteria:
- UI/UX/DX - How useful is your application? Is it visually appealing?
- Blockchain technology application - How valuable this project is for decentralization and adoption of Blockchain and Web3
- Wow Factor - Anything not covered above! This is if you blow us away in some other way.