Cartesi: The Blockchain OS, is building Cartesi Rollups, a modular execution layer that elevates simple smart contracts to decentralized Linux runtimes. It allows developers to launch highly scalable rollup chains, and code decentralized logic with their favorite languages and software components.
- Every DApp has its own high-performing rollup chain;
- No cannibalization of resources from other DApps in Cartesi’s ecosystem;
- No network gentrification;
- Enable an entirely new class of DApps that currently cannot run on EVM chains;
- Preserve the strong security guarantees of the underlying blockchain
Welcome to The Blockchain OS, home to what’s next.
🥇 - $5,000
🥈 - $3,000
🥉 - $2,000
Here are the videos where developers explain their Cartesi use cases, stacks used, and how Web2 devs are onboarded to Web3 via The Blockchain OS, please read their stories in the Cartesi magazine or watch
the Groundbreaking Blockchain OS Projects video series:
● Decentralized, Trustworthy Battleship Game
● Creative Content Ownership, World Chess DApp
● Decentralized Public Transport Systems & Data Privacy.
● Biometrics, Flower classification, and Titanic DApps.
● A Decentralized Puzzle-RPG Mashup Game.
● Trusted Casino Slot Machines & A Memorabilia Marketplace
● A Decentralized Voting System & Ride-Sharing DApp
For those developers who’d like to dive deeper and hear our core devs talk about technology:
● Let’s get answers from The Blockchain OS’ core developers
● Hello, Cartesi’s core developers. Let’s talk Cartesi Rollups